The Office of the Public Affairs Advisor manages the U.S. Mission to NATO’s grants program, which is designed to assist non-government organizations and think-tanks that focus on international affairs, defense and security issues, and U.S. and European relations to create programs that encourage public discussions and creative public engagements in Europe that advance U.S. policies regarding NATO.
All available grant opportunities offered by the U.S. Mission to NATO are posted online at www.grants.gov to ensure open competition and transparency.
- All forms must be completed in English and all budgets and other figures must be converted to U.S. dollars ($).
- All inquiries must be sent to USNATOPAAGrantsDL@state.gov.
- Where flights to and from the United States are part of a program, these flights must adhere to the provisions of the Fly America Act.
- All Grantees will work with assigned Grants Officer and/or Grants Officer Representative to ensure that your program costs are allowable to implement your program successfully.
- USNATO Annual Program Statement – https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=326308
- The Next 70 Years: NATO in 2089 – https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=327732
If you have any questions about the above information or working with us through a grant award, please send us an email at USNATOPAAGrantsDL@state.gov.